I know this is sudden and I should have done this weeks ago but I need your help in adding
items to my to do list below.
I will be working on some updates to fix bugs and other possible issues to help improve things.
No new content will be added, just fixes and improvements to things that may be buggy or causing issues.
TO DO LIST
- Urzer gain, mage skill needs fixing. [Completed]
- Reduce voucher drop rates to 250. [Completed]
- Push voucher drops to back of mobs drop table. [Completed]
- All Dead Front Serpents have no idle animation. [Completed]
- Staff Summoner revive animation is bugged! [Completed]
- Remove potions from Akris. [Completed]
- Push Akris drops into normal monsters. [Completed, finally -.-]
- Remove Akris from all maps. [Completed]
- Higher level monsters in Avalon should be dropping Earl Vouchers. Thank you, WoOt! [Completed]
- Looper (monster) has no block animation on mace special attack (Armor Breaker). [Completed]
- Create Spider Kitty (monster) for Zander. [Completed]
- Place health regain on bosses so players can't bug bosses health with a damage over time skill effects, draining the bosses health down to 1 within a few hours and 1 hitting the boss dead. [Completed]
This list is placed into consideration with no guarantees of being published.
[!] Yes. I want to improve the server for our current and future playerbase but also
don't wanna over do it to the point where things are easy.
Dead Front monsters damage and attack effects (not bosses)
- [Rabble] will be completely untouched unless someone thinks otherwise.
- I've been watching [Common] Dead Front as much as I can and it seems fairly balanced for that level group.
- Dead Front [Baron] [Earl] [Duke] monster nerf (damage, attack effects)
- [Arc] will remain the same because of it's level range and it being the last available Dead Front.
- Health reduction. [Completed]
No calculations or thoughts have gone into this at the moment.