[BUGS] Please help me? :)

Cookies

[BUGS] Please help me? :)

Post by Cookies »

Hi guys.

I know this is sudden and I should have done this weeks ago but I need your help in adding
items to my to do list below.

I will be working on some updates to fix bugs and other possible issues to help improve things.
No new content will be added, just fixes and improvements to things that may be buggy or causing issues.

TO DO LIST
  • Urzer gain, mage skill needs fixing. [Completed]
  • Speed, hunter skill level 4 needs fixing.
  • Reduce voucher drop rates to 250. [Completed]
  • Push voucher drops to back of mobs drop table. [Completed]
  • All Dead Front Serpents have no idle animation, after attacking.
  • Staff Summoner revive animation is bugged!
  • Remove potions from Akris. [Completed]
  • Push Akris drops into normal monsters.
  • Remove Akris from all maps. [Completed]
  • Create Spider Kitty for Zander.
  • Place health regain on bosses so players can't bug bosses health with a damage over time skills effect, draining the bosses health down to 0 within a few hours and 1 hitting the boss dead.

Improvements

This list is placed into consideration with no guarantees of being published.
[!] Yes. I want to improve the server for our current and future playerbase but also
don't wanna over do it to the point where things are easy.

Dead Front monsters damage and attack effects (not bosses)
  • [Rabble] will be completely untouched unless someone thinks otherwise.
  • I've been watching [Common] Dead Front as much as I can and it seems fairly balanced for that level group.
  • Dead Front [Baron] [Earl] [Duke] monster nerf (damage, attack effects)
  • [Arc] will remain the same because of it's level range and it being the last available Dead Front.
Dead Front Bosses (not monsters)
  • Health reduction.
    No calculations or thoughts have gone into this at the moment.
Cryptic

Re: [BUGS] Please help me? :)

Post by Cryptic »

Suggestion on AKRIS

I think you should pull akris's off of higher level maps, Frozen Valley and up, leave the lower level maps with akris's.
I understand that you dont want it to be so easy to level, but if you see it from someone who is new to the server and knows no one here, those akris's help get you that extra exp you need, some of us dont run multi clients for bigger pools of xp,

that being said you could take the higher lvled ones and make them your event akris's, but adding the drops that they do to other mobs is nice, besides the potions.
Zander
Site Admin

Post by Zander »

Cryptic wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:06 am Suggestion on AKRIS

I think you should pull akris's off of higher level maps, Frozen Valley and up, leave the lower level maps with akris's.
I understand that you dont want it to be so easy to level, but if you see it from someone who is new to the server and knows no one here, those akris's help get you that extra exp you need, some of us dont run multi clients for bigger pools of xp,

that being said you could take the higher lvled ones and make them your event akris's, but adding the drops that they do to other mobs is nice, besides the potions.
Thank you for the input.
If the leveling is too hard or anything is not easy enough without those Akris's then we will adjust the exp/drops/dil for the normal monsters to compensate.
Cryptic

Post by Cryptic »

Zander wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:22 am
Cryptic wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:06 am Suggestion on AKRIS

Thank you for the input.
If the leveling is too hard or anything is not easy enough without those Akris's then we will adjust the exp/drops/dil for the normal monsters to compensate.
Its not "too" hard, its just an easy akris kill worth roughly 4-5x more than a regular mob is nice, thats all.